Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Knife from s2f...aka Mitchell

Here is my posting on KnifeDogs:

Got my knife from s2f late on Wednesday. Working on four knives that are due this weekend so I couldn't post yesterday. This is a well made knife for only his 8th one. The knife is solid and should take a beating. This is going to be a user for me, as it's already on my belt and from there it will be in my pack. I'm very happy to find out the blade is 1/8" O1 with micarta handle and toxic green & orange liners. After a few licks this thing is shaving sharp.

Click image for larger version. 

Name: JulyKith.jpg 
Views: 7 
Size: 96.4 KB 
ID: 33809

I love these KITH's!!!!! Thanks s2f for the knife. It was a pleasure talking to you yesterday. Thanks Sean for all the work you put into this. So many fine entries. Can"t wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment