Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Monday, January 16, 2012



2011 Christmas KITH

The 2011 Christmas Bladeforums KITH went off well with 26 or 27 participants.

My knife for the KITH was a Clip Point Hunter with Osage Micarta that went to Steve Grosvenor.

"WOO HOO I have received my KITH knife from Arcadia Knives, a wonderful hunting knife with handle material I need to learn more about "Osage Micarta" as well as a BONUS gift Thank you Patrick."

Thanks again Patrick I hope to get a chance to use it soon!

PS: As soon as my wife saw the necklace the first thing she asked is if I could make her something like that???




No comments:

Post a Comment