Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Monday, January 16, 2012

XMas 2011 KITH



The knife I received was from Jason Carter. It is a 9 7/8” knife of W2 with filework at the top of the handle and jimping at the spine/handle junction. The handle is made of buffalo horn with red liners and brass peened pins. It is a fine knife and it has taken on a patina from cutting up venison tenderloin. I am making a new sheath for this knife as the original sheath is way too loose for my taste.

"Alright! It finally came. Bob the postman drove right up to the house to sign for the box from Jason Carter. Thanks man! Nice knife. I'm telling you I'm going to put it through the wringer. It's Aldo's W2 in a drop point with a nice hamon. The buffalo handle fits my hand really well Jason. Great job. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all you KITHers. LOL Hope the rest of you guys get your knives soon.

"Ok. I've had shows to do and work and...blah, blah, blah. Here's a couple pics of my knife and some venison tenderloins. I used the knife to cut them out and cut them up after they were so wonderfully grilled along with some fried taters. You can see the steam rising from the plate. It is making my mouth water thinking about how good that meal was. What is cool is that the blood helped etch it a little. Gotta love high carbon steel. "


No comments:

Post a Comment