Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

XMas 2011 KITH


My submission for the XMas 2011 KITH is ready to ship to whoevers name is drawn on BladeForums.com. There are some AWESOME knives submitted so far. I would be proud to receive any one of these knives.

Everyone involved has to have their knives posted as "Ready To Ship" by December 1st. This will give the delivery service plenty of time to deliver prior to XMas day. Possible exceptions are international entrants.


This is my entry for the 2011 Christmas KITH:

It is a Clip Point Hunter with a little Belly to it
1095 High Carbon Steel 3/32" thick
I'll call the handle material Osage Micarta. It really looks like Osage Orange.
Brass Pins and Thong Tube
Blade Length of 3 3/4"
Overall Length of 8 1/8"
Black Hand Stitched Leather Sheath

Photo isn't the greatest.
Hope y'all like it.

I will update this after names have been drawn. So the next question is...Do I leave the knife I receive in the box until XMas or do I tear that thing open as soon as I find it in the mailbox? What usually happens is my intentions are to wait, wait, wait. But when the box is in hand the urge to open it overcomes all the will I muster to save it. Guess I'm still a little boy when it comes to presents like new knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment