Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Thus starts the New Year 2012

Not being one to make resolutions, I have instead decided to take steps both forward and back in my knife making.

I will strive to move forward in quality and craftsmanship.

Move back a bit in style. A little more old school.

More forged blades.

More Every Day Carry (EDC) knives.

Try to start a website.

Play out in the woods more for survival skills.

Knife testing of mine and others knives.

Make upgrades to some of my equipment.

Bring more information to my blog in a timely fashion. Wish I had an assistant.


I have already received an order for two knives from a friend and am working to complete them by a certain deadline. Things are right on track and I have taken a picture of the blades. They have only had a little hand sanding..more to go, and handle material picked out.


Mike-another blogger read my blog when I signed up for his newsletter, is also interested in a custom knife. He is at thebackyardpioneer.blogspot.com, I'm sure some of my readers might be interested in his blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment