Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Red Dawn


The day after Thanksgiving I had to work at the turd factory. Being a holiday I decided to hunt a couple hours before heading to work. Just as hunting time started I saw what I thought was “The Fox” coming towards me. That is until I saw the tail wagging as it came down the trail. This was a dog, messing up my hunting, and it proceeded to set it’s furry butt down right at the base of the tree I was in. I yelled and cussed and spit at the trouble maker to no avail. It wasn’t going nowhere. When I got down outta the tree this young red dog was waiting for me like she knew me. She followed me home and passed a couple dog tests. Those were…getting along with Charlie and not bothering the chickens. She got a good bill of health from the vet and is now my new shop dog. She is the dog I’ve been looking for, for quite a while. Guess I have no choice when she found me. I named her simply Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment