Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Monday, July 18, 2011

KITH



KITH

I finally completed the knife and sheath on July 9th. That turned out to be more work than my regular sheaths. Everything looks good and it’s ready to go. Finally! Names were picked July 15th and my knife goes to Dick Stockford of Bangor, Maine. I am sure it’s going to a good home. Hope he gets some use out of it and will give me some feedback on the knife. It has been shipped out to New England. Maybe he’ll kill a moose with it…yeah. Now that would be cool.

The knife I am about to receive was made by Franklin of Stoughton, Wisconsin. It is a little bush knife, made of D2 and has an amboyna burl handle with white liners.(No sheath in pic) We All like a little bush. Can’t wait for it to get here. I will post something after playing with the knife. Maybe I’ll even run with it. Franklin wants an honest opinion about the knife so I’ll put’er through the ringer. More soon folks………..

No comments:

Post a Comment