Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Dick Stockfords Review Of My Knife

This is what Dick Stockford posted on KnifeDogs.com about the knife I sent to him. Read On:

If you haven't tried a KITH...

you don't know what you're missing! Last year, with barely a year of knife making under my belt, I sent off a fighter I was reasonably proud of and held my breath. It seemed well received and I got a great little cutter in return. This year I sent a small hunter in a style I'm comfortable with and got a camp knife in return. I had studied the picture Patrick posted and thought, "hum, truncated blade, small handle, not so glitzy... probably be a good user..." The knife arrived today and... I can't seem to put it down! This knife begs to be taken into the deep woods (or combat) and it speaks to me of life and death, old fashion values and absolute reliability. It has the feel and balance that I have tried, and failed, to find for my own large knives, and I'm sure it will become my life-long companion.

Thank you, Patrick. And thanks to Sean and all the KITH participants. And to those of you who haven't tried, come on in, there are some great knives here!

I got older... still waiting for wiser to kick in

No comments:

Post a Comment