Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Long Time A’Comin




It has been a REALLY long time since the last time I posted to this here blog.  So I have a few things that happened since the beginning of April. 
 
I’ll try to make most of it as brief as I can.  It will take a few posts though.  Thanks for looking.

Here is a sheath I made for a CRKT folder. 3/30/15



Went to Batson’s Bladesmithing Symposium at Tannehill State Park in Alabama with Chase this year.  Took a few classes, talked with old friends, bought a bit of steel and had a great time.  Didn't put any pics in because I didn't take many.  I do have to say that attendance seemed to be way down.  4/11/15

Built some fencing out of scrap lumber for the front of the property.  After bush hogging the front we could see traffic on Natural Bridge Road so it has to be covered. Still haven't stained them or put them up. 4/16/15



The newest member of the shop is a small Mill/Drill.  The price was right and tooling wasn’t too hard to find.  So far, I’ve been using it to flatten handle material and it does a great job of that. 5/1/15

Mullet patrol at the Hohenwald show.  I just can’t pass up snapping a quick one of a super-mullet. 5/2/15




Here is a Large Hunter with Curly Maple handles and an old timey sheath.  This may just be a knife that I make all the time. 5/10/15

Like so many projects in my shop…this Changing Table was started long ago.  It will be passed around the family as more grandbabies are born.  It was made from Oak and Mahagony.  It should last through years of dirty diapers. 5/12/15

We updated our display at Wild Duck Soup Emporium before the Arts & Ag Tour.  5/19/15

That’s it for this edition…Next up is the updates to my workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment