Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

November Was Busy




Well, November is over!  Thought I'd post the last of the happenings before they are gone from my memory for good.


Started work on a few Chef knives.  These are the first large kitchen knives I have worked on.  Trying out some 154CM high carbon stainless steel on two of them and the third will be made from 1095.  I'll post pics when they are looking pretty.

Photo
Thankful for a kiss from my beautiful wife at our Thanksgiving celebration with so many good friends.

Photo: I am thankful for friends that drop that extra buck off at our front door!
Thankful for the deer that my buddy Tony dropped off at my house on Thanksgiving day.  I am a very lucky man.

Finished a display for a customer that wanted something to show off the knife she bought from me.  It should be in her hands soon.  Have to beat that Christmas rush.

Have got most of the parts together for the hammer.  Need to find the motor and make a mount for it.  Hoping to have it running by the new year.  What a way to start 2014.

And Something To Chuckle At.
Oodles of Poodles!
 As Leslie and I were going to pick up a few things at our not so local Walmart store in Savannah, TN, we spotted a minivan with at least a dozen furry little poodles inside.  They were laying about in all sorts of crazy ways.  You can see 8 in the picture but there were more in the back.  I just had to take a pic of them.  We actually thought they were stuffed animals before we saw them move.  Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment