Here at Arcadia Knives hand crafted knives have a soul. They are created with care, sweat and fire. If you are looking for a knife that you can pass down to your children then look no further.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Blog Interview pics





The pictures from the interview did not show up when I pasted it into this posting so I'll put them here to reference.

What we have for question 2 is a circle of cut out blades, most of which are from 1095 steel.

For question 3 I've got some 1084 blades hot out of the fire. Shown cooling on the concrete floor of the shop.

The next pic was in my last post of 5 knives I recently completed.

And the last pic are my EDC knives. Kershaw Blur in my right front pocket, new neck knife from 52100 around my neck and my Wenger SAK that my son gave to me, in my left front pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment